Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My skin loves these on a holiday

Skincare is very important on a holiday as a clear base will help you feel better automatically and will reduce the need to cake up to camouflage any flaws. Currently I am loving these products.

This travel kit is so cute and handy. It comes with a hand repair cream, an instant boost skin tonic, a skin repair moisturizer and a lip balm. As you all know, the skin tonic which is a toner and also a moisture spritz is everyones favourite. I am loving this light moisturizer too as its not as rich as the superskin moisturizer and is perfect for humid weather. Also the lip balm smells divine and is definitely worth a try.
..............
Get this if you are always on the go as it has all the essentials in dinky sizes. Also great if you are new to liz earle and want to try their products.

This is an absolutely must have on a holiday. This sunscreen is suitable for face and body and it has a SPF of 20 which is just about correct. It should have been a bit higher but this is fine too I guess.
.............
Because this is very thick in consistency, I only like to use this on my the body and prefer to use something lighter and easier to spread on the face.
........
Try this if you need a new suncreen for the scorching heat.
............
This foot spray is a revelation in my opinion. I haven't seen many companies catering for footcare and I see this filling the market gap effectively. This is meant to refresh and revive tired feet.
............
It has Menthol, Rosemary and Aloevera. This is an absolutely musthave on a holiday where you usually come home with tired feet after a lot of strolling around. This gives a warming sensation after application which is pretty refreshing.

Puffy eyes is also something I usually suffer from frequently staring at the pc for hours, which is why I adore this product. This is also useful to use as an eye pack at the end of the day as a remedy for tired eyes. I was surprised to know this also works to calm sore eyes during hay fever.
................
This has Aloe vera, Corn flower extract, Glycerin and Witch hazel water. I usually use with with a cotton pad and swipe it over my eyes at the end of the day. You can also soak cotton pads in this and place it over eyelids. I also love to store this the fridge and then use this with cotton pads as a cooling eye pack.
.................
You have to check this out if you suffer from tired, puffy or sore eyes.
..................
I have many more favourites but this is it for now guys. Apologies as all the products mentioned are liz earle but I can't help it as most of my skincare consists of Liz Earle only. I have been sent these products by their PR to consider.
..........
Do you have holiday skincare favourites?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar