Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HOW TO GROW YOUR COMMUNITY: tips for budding social media influencers

HOW TO GROW YOUR COMMUNITY: tips for budding social media influencers morena lifestyle blog
I've been around for 11 years as a social media influencer and while I did not become grossly famous, I am still enjoying a fair level of presence and opportunities that big content creators get, thanks to the community that I was able to build (love you TBJ Beshies!).

If there's one best advice that I will give to budding social media influencers out there, it's BULD AND GROW YOUR COMMUNITY.

Building a solid base of followers and members will help solidify your brand and your base online; brands are no longer stuck in the days of prioritizing big follower numbers; nowadays, they focus on engagement, affinity, and authority of an influencer, regardless of their social media following. I'm not saying though that big numbers are not important-it's that brands give equal importance to following and engagement.

So how do you grow your community? Here are 5 key steps to get you started.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar