Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

There Will Be Teaser



Interesting. This teaser for There Will Be Blood, Paul Thomas Anderson's (Boogie Nights, Magnolia) first film in five years is entirely focused on Daniel Day-Lewis's character "plainview". I love the cut to the shot of Paul Dano, who was once rumored to be playing his son, right after he says these really misanthropic things. Maybe this is a teaser version of the singular characters poster trend (previously discussed) that is so prevalent now ? If it is perhaps Paul Dano as Eli Sunday will have his own teaser soon and more characters from There Will Be Blood will also emerge.

It's a genuinely odd teaser. Not following the rules at all but I like it like that. I like marketing to surprise me rather than ruin a movie for me. Make me curious and then get out of my way...

previous There Will Be Blood salivating

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar