Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Clothes Show Live.. ♥

So much to tell :) Will seperate my recent happenings into a few posts.


So first off... I won tickets to The Clothes Show Live on Friday 3rd December. I actually won 3 seperate competitions so had 3 pairs! But I only accepted one pair and I took a boy with me! Thats right.. I took my Liamo with me on a mass fashion/shopping spree day! But he didnt mind and I think he quite enjoyed it. Especially the fashion show and the models in their undies (see photos).

So Gok Wan was there Friday - Sunday which means we got to see him ^_^ yay! I only bought a couple of things though. Boo. The catwalk show was really good as always though.



Some of my favourite brands from the show:



My rubbish photos :










What I bought:

Panda Beanie, £6


Yumi Dress, £10

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar