Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: My favorite Facial Wash (Spend VS. Save)


Happy Friday! I'm off to do something that's pretty close to my heart and it's acting. Hint: it's a movie! When I'm finally allowed to do so, I'll share what this movie is with you! :D

Alright! So today's FMF is from Sandra and she asks:

Hi Martha!
Can you share your favorite expensive/affordable facial wash products and why you love them? Thanks! I just discovered your blog and now I'm hooked!
Sandra

Hello Sandra!

Welcome to my blog! Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad you're a certified #TBJBeshie.

Ah, facial wash! One of my favorite skin care products. There's something so special about removing your makeup along with grime, dirt, and all the stressful moments of the day that's why a really good facial wash is important to me.

Here are 10 of my favorite facial wash products from P100+ to P1000+!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar