Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sumptuous Sundays: La Nuova Pastelleria


 Do you have that one single restaurant you keep on coming back to no matter how many restaurants you've been to? I do-and that's La Nuova Pastelleria, a little restaurant tucked in the quiet area of Forbes Park's San Antonio Shopping Center. 

 La Nuova Pastelleria serves traditional Italian food, made and prepared fresh daily. The first time I've been here was when I was in my um-teen years. My mother has always had a particular liking for Italian food, and I've developed the same level of appreciation for it too because she'd always bring me to Italian restaurants when I was younger. This restaurant, by far, serves the tastiest home- cooked traditional Italian meals in my opinion.

PRICE RANGE: P250.00-P1,000.00+

Click READ MORE and check out my favorites!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar