Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lancome Creme Douceur Cream-to-Oil Massage Cleanser

Almost through with this 60mL/2fl oz. deluxe GWP tube of Lancome Creme Douceur Cream-to-Oil Massage Cleanser. Having been introduced in summer 2011, it was promoted as a part of the Nordstrom Spring 2012 Cheek GWP. However, I'd been away until fall 2012 and couldn't get around to using it until now. Oh well.

Despite the prevalence of oil cleansers in Asia, they've only come around to main stream American consumers within the past few years and even then, quite slowly. I do admit that the stigma of "oil" as something "icky" and problem-causing is pretty hard to dispel. In my own case, it took me a year in Japan to work up the nerve to try an oil cleanser. My first was DHC Deep Cleansing Oil back in the fall of 2007 and it was only with the Oil Cleansing Method the year after that my fear of oil was gone for good. Since then, my religious daily use of Japanese sweat and water resistant sunscreens has a huge role cementing my loyalty to the oil cleanser camp. So a cream-to-oil cleanser from Lancome? Bring it.

The Nordstrom Spring 2012 Cheek came with Renergie Lift Volumetry 15g, Volumetry Eye 7g, both of which went to my mum, Color Design Lipstick in Fashion Icon, this Creme Douceur Cream-to-Oil Massage Cleanser, Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector 7mL (will review next!), and Tonique Radiance 50mL/1.7fl oz. Despite what the screencap lists, I received slightly different items my GWP, not that I'm complaining, mind you ^.^
***Screencap via Nordstrom.com.
Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar