Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Decleor Aromessence Lip Balm



Initial thoughts ... 

A very pricey item for what is it. A simple lip balm.
And like most girls, I have come to know many a lip balm in my time. From lypsyl to vaseline, plain to slightly tinted, not forgetting those that were somewhat oily ... and  the rather fruity variety. Yes,  I've been through a bunch of them and now I would consider myself ...  Quite- the- expert.

Ok ... 

This lip balm is moisturising but slightly oily (just a  smidge) so those who freak out at a glimmer of a glyceride may give this a miss. It has a wonderful aromatherapy scent, with a  soft and buttery but firm texture. Oh my does it soften and soothe the lips and senses. Its great.

I like it but ...  the price is just ...  well unpleasant 0_0.

Note: I did not purchase this myself  ... it was a bestowed onto me thankfully by my mummy (after much persuasion & mild theft). So what can I say? ... Its definitely moisturising and lovely but not on my pocket ... Unless I start rolling in the dosh ...  to make this a staple ... 

End thoughts ... 

Now that its finished I feel somewhat sad but relived. This took me quite a while to finish mainly because I used other lip balms whilst using this. Don't get me wrong I liked this lip balm ... but the fact that it's made out of glass (I'm clumsy+ its weighty) and it's a pot - made it not the most easily portable or usable day-time item for me.

 I used to use it at night after finishing apply my 'night' moisturiser. I liked the aromatherapy scent and well it smoothed my lips just fine.

...

I think this glass jar version has been discontinued ... I'm not sure. 

All in all I enjoyed using it but its unlikely I'll raid my purse to buy it myself. 
For me,  lip balms are one of my daily essentials so I go for inexpensive lip balms that still offer good quality. This was good in my opinion but not extremely spectacular. I liked it :) 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar