Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment // Review


As the colder months drift in every year lip balms come out in full force. I'm drowning in a sea of lip balms at the moment that all claim to do different things. My lips get so dry in A/W as the brisk winds strip them of any moisture so when I had the opportunity to try this Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment I said yes straight away, who doesn't want soft lips? I've tried the Clinique Superbalm Moisturising Glosses and I think they are really good so I couldn't wait to start trying this out when it came through my letterbox.



I've been using this product for 2-3 weeks now and I hate to say it but I'm really not impressed. Since I love the lipgloss version of this I really thought I would love it! This lip treatment claims to be a deeply hydrating balm with repairing properties that replenish moisture loss. Also it claims that when applied overtime there will be a noticeable difference in the firmness, cushion and texture of your lips. Unfortunately this isn't quite what I experienced!

Firstly the actual product is quite thick and sticky, it really isn't very inviting. It leaves your lips feeling really sticky and I struggled to apply any lip products over it, even after leaving it on for a while. My hair got caught in it constantly and it really was just annoying to have on my lips! As for moisturising properties I didn't notice any big improvement in how hydrated my lips were, even after a few weeks. Admittedly it isn't all bad though, my lips did feel a little softer afterwards but I can't put up with the sticky texture just to have slightly softer lips.

I really was expecting a lot more from this product, especially as it comes with a £13 price tag, it just wasn't for me though!

Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment* | £13 | Buy Here

What's your favourite lip balm?

Thanks for reading,
Shona x


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar