Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's in My Bag?


 Let's start with my most-used item -- my wallet.  It is so unbelievably dirty.  I desperately need a new one.  I keep an inordinate number of receipts in there and I almost never clean it out.  Horrifying.  

Next to my wallet is a very typical Moleskine 18-month planner, which I only really started using when I had about a year left.  Oops.  I use it for to-do lists, wish lists, appointments (which I also put in my Google calender, which I get on my phone, which is probably overkill) and more wishlists.  I like writing with an ink pen instead of ballpoint, and my weapon of choice is the Sharpie Pen.  It bleeds slightly less than an Ultrafine Sharpie.  That blue thing is a little pill case containing Advil, gummy vitamins and various supplements.  Oh, and my phone is a Google Nexus S with a terribly cracked screen. *sadface*

I constantly forget my keys, especially when Tod is here on the weekends.  We both have a terrible habit of not locking the door if the other is still in the apartment...disaster awaits.  I'm not sure what my logic was when I decided to attach this tiny Roots Pouch to my keys, but inside I have my credit card, some subway tokens and a Pocket Monkey.

Directly above and below my keys are my sunglasses (Rayban Aviators in the widest possible size) and my beauty essentials, which I showed earlier this week.  I also like to keep a book on me, because I can't sit still without some sort of distraction.  Currently, I'm reading Tales of the Unexpected by Roald Dahl.  I'm 80% sure its giving me nightmares.  The purple tube in the lower left hand corner is my current hand cream-- it's a Tom Ford Violet Blonde body lotion that doubles as my everyday fragrance, for days that I forget to put perfume. I.e., every single day of my life.

I'm not going to lie -- I showed you mine so that you all would show me yours.  If you've done a What's in My Bag post, leave it down below or just tell me of any fun things you keep with you!




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar