Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What a week its been!

Hello my lovelies,

So this post won't be about a film or television programme, or even really anything specific this time but just a bit of general chit chat.

I seem to have had one of those weeks where everything is a bit all over the place, with many highs and lows, but finally its Friday so bring on the weekend!!

Finally handed in my last piece of work for my second year of university and its so close to being over, just a few weeks left then start all over again in September when I'll be going into my third and final year, and moving into a lovely big new house with some very lovely girlies. We left it a bit last minute but found a house that we all liked after only looking at three! Its a bit like a tardis really, bigger in the inside than it looks on the outside, it also has a rather spooky looking basement that we decided would work well being named the dungeon instead.
Hopefully in the new house everything will work with no problems whereas one of the annoying things about this week has been having to have the maintenance guys out and an electrician out, but they both ended up being equally confused as to what is actually going on with our fuse box, great! Easy to say that did not leave us with much hope about the electrics working, but *touch wood* they've worked for the past couple of days, so hoping they're ok now. That was the hectic part!

Biggest positive outcome from recently has been that I found out I got a first on the short film that I made with two friends and it was such a shock but I'm obviously so pleased that all our effort and time paid off. So proud of myself and the girls I worked with, after such a stressful time creating the film we deserved a good grade, and now in a couple of weeks we have a student film screening to attend where others are able to see it. It may need a little explaining, but it was good enough to get a high grade so, yay!

Been thinking about dissertations recently, can honestly say I'm a little worried as I still don't have a proper narrowed down idea of what to write about, argh! I think I can easily assume that my last year in university will by far be the most stressful, but hopefully I'll gain a lot from it too, mostly a degree at the end when I finally graduate.

But anyway, as I said this was just a bit of a general chit chat today as I wanted to blog but didn't have a set topic. Hope you've all had good weeks and that you have a great weekend as we welcome May, and hopefully some nice weather comes along soon, although its England so anything could happen with the weather really.
Sunglasses and umbrellas at the ready!

Until next time, thanks for reading :) x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar