Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Urban Decay Lip Junkies

I have two shades of this product and the first I received in the Midnight Emergency Kit and the second one came with the Naked2 Palette. I was interested in trying them because I don’t like lipgloss and this kind claims to be non-sticky and colourful.
The packaging is kind of shaped like a vial/test tube and it is made out of transparent plastic. The plastic is really soft, which enables you to squeeze it to dispense the product. The cap is also made of plastic and is a sort of grey colour with purple cut-out detailing. The cap twists off to reveal the squeeze and spread applicator. The formula should be soft and you get 10ml of product in each vial.
I currently have two shades called Midnight Cowboy, which is a sparkly sheer nude in full size and Naked, which is a sheer neutral pink shade in a 3.23ml travel size.

This lipgloss is meant to be non-sticky, long lasting and soft in texture. It should also give your lips luscious shine and have a scent that is minty fresh.

This is actually a really nice lipgloss! I am still not converted and much prefer lipsticks but this is a lovely product. The packaging is lovely and the actual product is not sticky, but it is slightly tacky and the texture is quite soft. It makes your lips look glossy with shine and the brighter the shade you have the longer the colour will last. If you don’t consume anything it can last between two to four hours on your lips but if you do consume something, it won’t last very long. The colour pay-off is slightly sheer, but it can be built up. It also has a nice minty scent, which makes your lips feel very cool. Lastly there are not many shades to choose from, but the range of colours is brilliant.

Overall this is a great lipgloss, but I don’t think I will re-purchase because I just don’t like lipgloss. If I was to decide to start wearing it, I would look at buying from this range first.

Price - £13        Rating - 4/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - No
Available at - BeautyBay.com, Debenhams, Sephora

Thanks For Reading

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar