Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lipstick Dupe |Elizabeth Arden & Wet 'n' Wild


Hi everyone,
For those of you that mightn't know, a dupe is short for a duplicate; basically a cheap version of a high-end makeup product that looks almost exactly the same.
Because a lot of my makeup comes from the 'drugstore', I don't come across dupes very often, but I did recently, so I thought I'd share it with you all.


The Wet 'n' Wild lipstick 'Sugar Plum Fairy' is well-known for being a dupe for MAC's Rebel, but I've discovered it's also very similar to the Elizabeth Arden in lipstick in 'Ultraviolet'


The formula of the two lipsticks (as you might be able to see from the pictures) is quite different, the Wet 'n' Wild lipstick is definitely matte, whereas the Elizabeth Arden is definitely more glossy and moisturising.

Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick in 'Sugar Plum Fairy' (top) Elizabeth Arden in Ultraviolet (bottom)

But as you can see, the colours are pretty much identical.

Sugar Plum Fairy
Ultraviolet

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar