Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Buddy the Elf, what's your favourite colour?'...

Hello lovely people,

Haven't blogged in a little while because I've been busy and trying to work out which Christmas film is my favourite and it's down to two so this is just a short post to let you know the ones I've enjoyed so far this December.

There are so many Christmas films and I like watching them all, especially while snuggled up with a nice hot drink with the Christmas lights twinkling away.
Surprisingly I haven't watched that many Christmas films this year but so far I have watched Home Alone, Elf, Love Actually, Nightmare Before Christmas (I hope that counts as one), and A Muppets Christmas Carol. But obviously there are also so many more!

As much as I enjoy watching them all in the time leading up to Christmas day I have worked out what my favourite two are as its too hard to choose just one. So the final decision is that my favourite two that I enjoy most have to be Elf and Love Actually. I just love them so much and can never watch them too many times or get bored of them, I seem to watch them every Christmas and this will always be the way it is, nothing will keep me from my Christmas films :)

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays so far and feeling very festive, 3 sleeps left to go!
Until next time, thanks for reading ... And have a merry christmas and a happy new year!!






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar