Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Boscia Sake Balm Part II

Several months before my little one came along, I'd stopped using my jar of Boscia Sake Balm even though it gave me amazingly smooth and slick skin. I was afraid it might affect the tiny one in my tummy then--silly, I know, since I'd been using the stuff for 2-3 months into the pregnancy already. Ha. It wasn't like I slathered this stuff on all over but still, I stopped using and the rest of that jar dried out.

Now that baby hasn't been attached to me by a cord for 19+ months and hasn't nursed for more than half a year, I started on a new jar I picked up during a Boscia sale. I don't see this balm on their website anymore, by the way, which might mean it's been discontinued :(

Sorry, these pictures of the jar are recycled from the previous post. It looks exactly the same as the previous so I didn't bother photographing the new one ^.^"
Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar