Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top 5 Summer Scents // Collab w/ Tattooed Tealady

You might have read my Top 5 Haircare Products post/video at the start of June which was a collaboration with Sophia from Tattooed Tealady. Well, we have decided to carry on our little collaboration and make it into a bit of a 'Top 5' series. Now my youtube channel is no more I'm doing blog posts instead, today we are both talking about our Top 5 Summer Scents, enjoy!

Read Sophia's Top 5 Summer Scents Here



Juicy Coutures Viva La Juicy Perfume has been my favourite perfume since it was kindly given to me as a gift after I completed my work experience at Boots. It had been on my wishlist for a little while after seeing every youtuber talking about it and after I smelt it in store I knew I had to have it. I actually made a girl who was doing work experience with me swap perfumes so I could have it! Firstly the bottle is just gorgeous, so feminine and girly. I'm not the biggest fan of the colour pink but I can't help but love the pink bow on the bottle. It's a sweet perfume but at the same time it has warm tones to it that stop the sweetness overpowering the overall scent. I feel like this is a really versatile perfume as the sweet and warm tones come together. It's perfect for summer as well as it isn't a heavy scent.


Next up is The Body Shop's Cranberry Joy Body, Room and Linen Spritz. This scent is obviously meant for Christmas time but I love it for all year round and I think you can definitely get away with it in summer. It doesn't smell as warm as I expected and it's a lot lighter as well. It definitely isn't a heavy, warm and wintery scent. I love that it can be used as a room and linen spray as well.


Talking of Room and Linen Sprays next up are the Avon Naturals Sprays in Lavender & Camomile and Black Cherry & Nutmeg. I go through these bottles so quickly and I've already finished 2 bottles since I first discovered these. Lavender & Camomile is my favourite as it is so fresh and I love this to spray on my bed sheets everyday, it makes them smell fresh and newly washed all the time! Black Cherry & Nutmeg is more of a heavy scent so I don't reach for it as much in the warmer months but I do still use it. These are really long lasting as well, one spritz in the morning and I'm good, sometimes I'll spray it again in the afternoon though.


Finally is Avon's Little Black Dress Perfume which was my first perfume and my favourite for quite a while. This is my second bottle, I really love this stuff! This is a more mature scent but I still really love it. It's a warm yet slightly fruity and sweet scent but it is still quite fresh which is probably why I like it so much. The Avon website describes it as ' A timeless, classic combination of sweet fruits, fragranced flowers and rich woods.' I think they describe it perfectly!

So, those are my Top 5, why don't you pop over to Sophia's blog and check out her Top 5!

Thanks for reading,
Shona x

Don't forget to check out this months Platinum advertiser's blogs! They are Jade from beadsofjade and Ashleigh from Magazines&Models. 

Also take a look at my Product Directory to see all my reviews, if you are looking for a specific product review this is the place to go!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar