Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tonymoly Tony Tint Delight in 03 Orange Cha Cha

Don't Want To Be Your Girl No More by Wet
Before Peripera entered my collection there was TonymolyI've bought a few things from Tonymoly as I guess, it's one of the first brands that foreigners notice because most of the internationally exported products are of the cutesy kind. Yet, whilst the brand looks fun  there's more to it than looks alone, as it seems to go down just as well with the East Asian beauty community who really know their stuff along with all the regular wannabes (me included). 

I bought this delight from Beauty Joint for $3.99/£3.10 in 03 "Orange Cha Cha" - yeah even the name is cute!
The packaging: Thick with a heart shape topped wand. I really like its smooth lava shape, clear container to actually see how the colour looks and how much is left. The applicator is a doe foot which is slightly bent and picks up product well. 

Scent: Smells like grape juice. You know the carton box kind which is possibly packed with all the E numbers in the artificial food dictionary but, you can't help but love it. I really like it. 

Colour: I bought 03 which is an orange, surprise-surprise! I wanted to step out of red and I like it although under certain lighting and depending on how much you may apply it can look red!

Application: Goes on really pigmented and glossy but dries down to a less vibrant stain but its still super strong. 

Orange Cha Cha
My Thoughts: I love how it looks when its first applied. The colour goes on very wet and glossy it's so vibrant and uplifting yet, after a while it dries down to a less intense but, still pretty stain. There is a slight tackiness to it but, its not sticky or uncomfortable. It can be worn alone quite comfortably or with a lip gloss. In the last pic I used Max Factor Colour Elixir lip gloss in 25 Enchanting Coral which gives a milkiness to the shade. Not my favourite combo but, I just reached for what I had close to hand. 
see in certain lighting 03 can looks a bit red
Even when wiped off with a wet wipe - this tint still's tinting. Overall, it lasts a long time and I am really pleased. In other words, I would buy it again and try different shades from the range (only comes in 3 - cherry pink/red/orange-cha-cha). I think the only negative maybe for those with dry lips as tints don't really offer much if any protection from the elements but, applying a lip balm or lip gloss on top will not take anything away from the tint but, enhance it and save your lips. 

Expiration: 12 months 

Have you tried any Tony Moly products?
Do you like lip tints?

Your comments are always welcome!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar