Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The winter challenge day 6 - pink nails

Ever since I can remember I have hated the colour pink with a passion however I think I may just have overcome my hatred of pink due to a couple of pink-toned polishes I have brought lately: Essence's 'Meet me now!' and Essie's 'Lion around' and 'your hut or mine'. They are just gorgeous and as soon as painted my nails I just went oooohhhhh :)

Anyway for day 6 of the challenge I am going to display 'Meet Me Now!' by essence.

This is a dusty deep pink tone that isn't too "Barbie" like for me, an anti-pink person, but is still quite a fun colour to me. Colour-wise I would say the bottle cap in the first picture is pretty accurate.

Formula-wise I would say that it wasn't quite as easy to apply as other essence polishes and probably requires a bit more patience than I had when applying this, perhaps 3 neat coats rather than 2 messy coats done in a hurry!!!
I hope you like this pink as much as I do :) Please feel free to leave a comment and if you are a new reader, you are more than welcome to jump into this challenge :)








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar