Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Product Empties.


Lush Snow Fairy shower gel
This is a Christmas exclusive by Lush and one of their best sellers... I can see or shall I say smell why! The smell of this is so dreamy.. It's like a mix of creamy soda, bubblegum, musk sticks and raspberry drops.. I've found it lathers up nicely and leaves the skin soft afterwards and the scent will linger for awhile. It is quite pricey but I love the scent so much and I will be stocking up in late July because Lush are having an exclusive Christmas in July launch. 

Lush Mask of Magnanimity face and back pack
Again, one of Lush's best sellers! I have been loving face masks lately but this has been one of my go-to's. I can feel it working on my face as it starts to dry, it leaves my face feeling refreshed and it does help clear my face up faster when I feel like it's breaking out. I won't be repurchasing as of yet as I want to try other masks.

Lush Turkish Delight shower smoothie
I was really looking forward to using this due to the hype built around it, but it did disappoint me. I dislike the smell and find it leaves my skin feeling icky? I don't know how to explain it.

Organix Coconut Oil
I really enjoyed using this, it leaves my hair shiny and soft, keeping my frizz at bay. I purchased mine from New York for roughly $8-10 but in Australia it retails for $17+ I think that is really pricey for the amount of product you get.. I loved it but I will be looking at repurchasing a cheaper alternative! 

Face of Australia 3 in 1 SPF primer  
I really love this product on days I don't have much time to get ready! It keeps my skin moisturized and helps my makeup stay put. I will definitely be repurchasing it.

MAC Fix+
Lovers of dewy skin unite! Love love love Fix+. I primarily use this as a setting/dewy-fying spray after my makeup application. Otherwise I use it to enhance eye shadows, or to refresh my face! It is a great product to own as it is so versatile. I love it so much I already have a back up.

MAC Studio Fix Fluid
My first MAC foundation.. Loved it at first but eventually I found it accentuated my dry skin and was way too orange! I have the studio sculpt foundation (which I love) in the same shade and it isn't as orange on me. I dislike the smell - it smells like paint and it gives me a really noticeable white cast in photos.

Covergirl CG Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer
One of the first tinted moisturizers I've ever tried and loved, this has crazy light coverage.. So if you are looking for something that will cover imperfections this will not, on the other hand it evens out the skin really well (almost like a blurring effect) the result looks like real skin - nothing cakey here. I love this in summer as it's light and refreshing on the skin plus it has SPF. I believe Covergirls new BB cream is actually this tinted moisturizer, same formula and all just rebranded as a BB cream.

MAC Volcanic Ash exfoliator
I first tried this product when MAC launched it with their limited edition lines around 3-4 years ago! It was love at first touch. I did purchase back ups when it last came out as a LE product, but it has now been made permanent. I use it around 2 times a week and leaves my skin feeling super clean and smooth, I like to use it on my body more than my face though.

YES to - carrots moisturizer
I was looking forward to trying YES to products.. This was the first product I purchased and tried and quite upset that I didn't enjoy using it. I found it didn't want to sink into my skin and left me feeling greasy until I took it off. It is quite a pricey product for what it is aswell.

Bath and Body Works hand sanitiser
I received this as a gift from my boyfriends family in Canada.. And when we went to visit them I ended up stocking up on them because they are great to carry in your hand bag! They smell so good and are affordable, but are not available in Australia unfortunately... BUT an alternative/dupe I've seen popping up is the Pamolive hand sanitisers, the scents are really similar. 

Chanel Chance
I was gifted this perfume.. The scent is musky mixed with floral, it is a lasting scent and I wasn't disappointed, it is up there with some of my favorites! I will probably repurchase down the track but for now I want to try other fragrances.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar