Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Piandré and Macadamia Natural Oil- Reviving My Almost Dead Hair With The Never Again, Unruly Hair Treatment


If my hair were my child, I am indeed an irresponsible mother as it was so dry already that I started experiencing hair fall, which freaked me out big time as it was the first time I experienced it ever. I haven't even given it a decent deep conditioning treatment at home for the past three months (Ulk! Sorry, hair) so when I got an invite to Piandré's Macadamia Muse Party, a hair pampering event at their new branch in Bonifacio Global City, I immediately jumped on it before it's too late for my locks!

At the Macadamia Muse Party, we were treated to nourishing hair treatments using Macadamia Natural Oil's professional hair care products. Just a recap, Macadamia Natural Oil is a premium hair care brand enriched with the precious Macadamia Nut Oil that's valued for its intensive moisturizing properties--Locally, Piandré is one of its retailers.

We were asked to choose our preferred treatment from the menu of exclusive services and I chose NEVER AGAIN, UNRULY HAIR TREATMENT, which aims to soften and revive dry, coarse hair, my hair's state then.

The products they used on me were the following: Healing Oil Treatment, Rejuvenating Shampoo, and Nourishing Leave- In Cream.

Click READ MORE for my verdict!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar