Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss 'Beige'


NYX have 64 shades of Mega Shine Lip Glosses to choose from on there site, so I was spoilt for choice to say the least. As I tend to get more use out of my neutral shade glosses I thought I would give the shade 'Beige' a try first.

Beige is an easy to wear neutral beige-ie pink shade, definitely verging more on the pink side than beige. Its pigmented enough to wear on its own & also adds a little something extra when I wear it on top of a nude lip.

The consistency is thinner than the NYX Butter Glosses yet thicker than NYX round lipgloss, with absolutely no stickiness to it. So it is a very comfortable gloss to wear, with it almost feeling like a lip balm. 
The gloss has a strong cherry scent which I think is the exact same smell as the old school sweet 'Cherry Drops' yum! If your not a fan of scented lip products you most probably won't like this gloss however, I do love scent.
After an hour on the lips the colour is gone, leaving behind a slight sheen to the lips.


The packaging is super sturdy with a thick screw on lid AND the cutest little bow detailing at the top. For that fact alone I love the packaging, yes I am easily impressed by pretty little bows.


Over all NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in the shade Beige, is a very wearable flattering shade with a lovely consistency & über cute packaging.







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar