Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

November Favourites.




Firstly, I cannot believe we are already in November!
Where has this year gone?
Secondly,  I apologise for being MIA lately guys! (due to work and family commitments)
So I did miss out on my october favourites.. I will definetely be trying to push out
more posts, as I have missed doing so.. So for now here are my November favourites:

Stila Eyes Are The Window palette (mind)
I bought this on a whim but have been using it everyday since.
The formula of these eyeshadows are impeccable -
so smooth, creamy and pigmented (which is amazing for an all matte palette!) 
I seriously love every single shade and need more of these in my life.

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
I have been using this everyday for work/gym and it 
has been amazing at evening my skin tone 
whilst acting like real skin. I love that it is light-weight
yet still pigmented enough to cover my redness.

NARS Killing Me Softly blush palette
I have been using orgasm and albatross so much lately,
maybe its because the weather has been warming up? 
who knows, but this combo together is easy yet leaves my skin
looking luminous and refreshed.

Sleek Cosmetics Contour Kit
Rediscovering an old favourite, don't you love that?
I have been living off this for the past weeks, 
the bronzer is so pigmented - so use a light hand to control muddyness.
But other than that, this kit is my go-to
when I have no clue what to put on my face and for travelling.

Eye of Horus Eyeliner
My favourite eyeliner of all time (need I say more?).
I have been loving more smokey looks lately
and love this because it doesn't smudge or irritate my sensitive eyes..
Seriously go out and buy this if you haven't already, 
you won't regret it.

MAC Strobe Cream
I have been longing to try this for the longest time,
being a lover of dewy skin I was skeptical - or
should I say hesitant to try this because of the price..
So I got a sample and .... I love it!
I like using this with my matte foundations
when I want a refreshed dewy look.
Will be purchasing a full size for sure!

YSL Rouge Pur Couture (10 beige tribute)
Again, a rediscovery of an old favourite.
Hearing all the hype about this shade being discontinued
I decided to bring mine out and play,
This shade does not disappoint - A cool toned beige nude..
I also love the formula of these, even more than the rouge volupte.

Dr. Lewinns Bio Care Oil
My arms have been crazy dry lately,
so I've been using this after my showers to
hydrate them, I love how my skin just sucks it up!
It keeps them moisturised all day.
(I know this is usually used on scars/strech marks,
but I don't find it effective for that).

Victoria Secret Very Sexy perfume
This is one of my favourite scents, this is 
also my second bottle of it -
it's the perfect balance of floral, sweet and fresh..
without being overpowering! Amazing for day wear
and it just goes so well with summer.



Let me know what your favourites are this month!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar