Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Non-Beauty Related Purchases - Novelty Stuff

I've always featured cosmetic and beauty-related hauls ever since I started blogging. But this one's different. First thing is that I never actually did any holiday shopping - no trips to Rustan's the drove me crazy and left my wallet bleeding. I haven't been buying a lot of cosmetics lately. One or two purchases for the past couple of months and I'm already a happy girl. Anyway, I somehow went a little bit crazy buying novelty items and a couple of accessories and books. I'm sharing them on this post. Here they are..

Accessories from the Eastwood Bazaar and eBay.ph


Stickers, planners, memo pads, post its, a trinket with postcards and stickers

Books by John Sandford. I want to complete his Prey series. I'm hooked!
That's pretty much everything. Have a wonderful week ahead, everyone! :)

Have you purchased non-beauty related stuff lately?

Cheers,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar