Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

June Favourites

It's that time again! Here's what I've been loving throughout June:
2True Wow Mascara


I heard about this from TalkBeckyTalk, she said it was a dupe for Benefit They're Real, which is a mascara that I really like. Given that this mascara costs £2.99, I had to give it a try. It's so good! Really similar to the Benefit one, giving plenty of volume and length. It can make your lashes a bit clumpy if you're not careful, but it's quickly solved by combing through them with a lash comb. I'll definitely repurchase this.
Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream
 
My mum passed this on to me, and I recently pulled it out, Despite the fact that my skin can be quite oily, I've really been enjoying having glowy luminous skin. This product is so creamy and hydrating, and leaves my skin with a beautiful natural glow. It evens out my skin, and provides a light coverage with SPF 30. It's going to be my go-to base for the summer. 
Soleil Tan de Chanel


The much hyped, super expensive cream bronzer from Chanel finally made it's way into my collection this month, thanks to a gift card from my brother. I'd heard really mixed reviews about it, some people saying that it looks too orange on their skin. I took the plunge, and I'm so glad I did. First of all, it is very buildable, meaning that it doesn't look too harsh. It blends beautifully and really does look like I've naturally caught the sun. It also has that divine Chanel scent, which adds to the luxury feel of the bronzer. I've literally been using this every day on the places where the sun would naturally hit, instead of contouring. I'm so happy with it. 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade


This month I've gone back to my beloved Dipbrow Pomade, after trying other things for a while. Using I fine angled brush and hairlike strokes, it can fill in the brows naturally and last all day. Love it.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel


My brow hairs can be quite long and wayward, so this has been a hero product for me. I comb through my brows with it after I have filled them in, and it holds them in place all day long. It isn't crunchy or heavy, but it really works. I'll always repurchase this.
Benefit Watt's Up!


As I mentioned, I've really been enjoying having dewy and luminous skin, and this cream highlighter has been my fave. I apply it with my fingers to the tops of my cheekbones, then a bit on the bridge of my nose and my cupid's bow, and it just looks so summery and pretty. 
What are your favourites this month? 
Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar