Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Irregular Choice Alice: Who In The World Am I? (Sequins)

irregular choice who in the world am i? boots
Alongside the Lost Your Muchness knee high boots from the second Irregular Choice Alice collection, was an ankle boot, in two colourways. Now if you thought the green My Cup Of Tea were too similar to One Lump Or Two? from the first collection, you'll have no such inner quarrel with yourself over Who In The World Am I? You could easily wear both, without someone noting "don't you already have those?", they are just so different to one another. The style is identical, but because of the materials used, they are like chalk and cheese. I actually liked both, so got the two and today I have the sequin version to show you. irregular choice who in the world am i? green sequins
Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar