Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DIY Gorgeous Sugar Argan Rose Lip Scrub and DIY Pink Rose Bath Salt

Hello everyone,

I haven't posted since my exams started. But while I was studying I came up with two great DIY's: a lovely rose lip scrub and bath salt. It's super easy, all you need is a few ingredients and you can make these wonderful products yourself instead of buying the chemical versions at the store.

First I wanted to buy the Collistar Lip Scrub, but it seemed a little pricey and it was unavailable in my country. I can't find a lip scrub in any other stores. Some sales woman from Essenza tried to sell me a smelly strawberry body scrub. No thank you! Ugh, once they tried to sell me aloe vera cream (not pure) instead of aloe vera gel. They are completely different things. Gosh, I would be a lot more qualified to do their job, since I own half of their products!

Anyway, here are the recipes for these precious products. The ingredients are a little pricey, but you really need the pure ingredients in order for this to work. The good news is that all of these ingredients have a long shelf life and you only need a little! I suggest you buy everything in the nature nature.

Pink argan rose sugar scrub

You need:

A tube of red food dye (supermarket)

Cristal sugar (not too fine and not too coarse)

Rose oil (essential)

A base oil like macadamia or grape seed

Argan oil (real)

Put a teaspoon of macademia oil in a bowl. Add a few drops of argan oil. Then add 3 drops of rose essential oil. Then add 1 drop of red food dye. Mix the liquids. Then carefully add the sugar while mixing, until you get a fresh snow like texture, where the sugar absorbs everything evenly and without have any dry bits left. This should be enough to fill a little tub of lip scrub or two.

TADA!



The pink rose bath salt:

Coarse sea salt

Red food dye

Dried rose leaves or buds

Now, rose buds may not be very handy in a bath, but if you get a little stylish zift to scoop out any herbs you might be using in the bath tub in the future, to avoid blocking the drains. The salt is easily turned pink by putting it in a zip lock bag in small amounts along with two drops of red dye, then shaking it till the dye has spread and turned pink. I'm amazed of how well the dye spreads over the crystals, I thought it would just stay in one piece of salt. If you don't have zip lock bags, you can put a small amount in a glass with the dye and then cover it with your hand while shaking it. Make sure the glass is dry though. Then, for the effect, add some dried rose petals, or put in a fancy jar first and create layers with the rose petals.

TADA!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar