Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Copper Gold Eye Makeup recreating Niesha Jeenwal's look

Hey guys,

This is my take on Niesha Jeenwal's Copper Gold eye look that she posted a few days ago. You can see her look here. It is a very versatile look for Indian festivals as it incorporates the metallic colors of gold, copper and red. Also instead of eyeshadow I used pigments as I wanted to try something different. Pigments are very messy to work with but I used Duraline to keep them from falling everywhere.

Products I used are :

Inglot Pigment in 78 which is a bronze gold in the inner 1/3rd of the lid
Inglot Pigment in 25 which is a copper on the middle of the lid
Inglot Pigment in 54 which is a maroonish red on the outer 3rd of the lid
Inglot Duraline
MAC Texture eyeshadow to blend the eyeshadows in the crease
Maybelline Stiletto eyeliner in Black
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara









Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar