Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Best and Worst: MAC Brushes




The first brushes I ever bought after I started blogging were MAC brushes.  Before that I was much more of a finger painter, convinced that brushes were a way to squeeze money from you and falsely convince you that you were your own makeup artist.  This has turned out to be half-true: I'm still a finger painter at heart, masquerading as an artist.

After a year or two of painstakingly researching, collecting, and Craigslist stalking for all the brushes I wanted, it's gotten to that point where I don't really want more MAC brushes.  In fact, I could do with a few less MAC brushes.  I'm contemplating selling them, but I've always been sketched out at selling anything online...seasoned blog-sale experts, advice greatly needed!

As they say, hindsight is 20/20, so here are a few brushes I would repurchase to this day (some of them I have), and a few that I would have skipped.  I should also mention that these are not my Top 5 favourite brushes ever, these are only my MAC favourites.  I've been playing with the idea of a brush collection or a 10 Brushes I would Repurchase type of dealio (although I guess I've already kind of done that here...), but I'm not sure how that'll pan out. Sound off in the comments!

Speaking of brushes...have you entered my Real Techniques giveaway yet?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar