Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Benefit Sugarbomb Blush

Without a doubt, Sugarbomb is my favorite blush from Benefit (and is one of my all-time favorite blushes too). I find it funny actually because I never really had high hopes for this blush to begin with. Yes I've read quite a lot of positive reviews about Sugarbomb, but for some odd reason, I never had the urge to purchase one for myself like ASAP. I can vividly remember how it even took me days before testing it out when my Benefit order came. Lets just say that I was so in love with Bella Bamba that I kinda underestimated the beauty of Sugarbomb. Big mistake! Because the moment I swiped it across my cheekbones, I became euphoric. It was so gorgeous that it instantly went up to "Holy Grail" status.


More pictures after the jump! (old packaging)
Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar