Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

35 Week Pregnancy Update

 How far Along?
I'm somewhere between 34 and 35 weeks! I like to go by my original due date: Oct. 25th, however when Julianna was measured in the 1st trimester they changed it to Nov. 1st. 

How big is Baby?
According to my Baby Bump app, she is 18 inches, 5.25 lbs, and the size of a honeydew melon.

How am I feeling?
I'm feeling great!!! I seem to have even more energy than the 1st and 2nd trimester :)

Weight?
I've gained 27 lbs so far. A few weeks ago Doc said I was gaining wait too fast. Since then I've been more cautious with what i'm putting in my body, cutting out sweets :(

What do I miss?
Traveling! This summer hubby and I planned traveling around Europe and Asia. Oh well, somewhere in the near future we have another partner to travel with :D

Symptoms?
I'm still getting charlie horse cramps in bed, but its easy to get rid of (simply stretching the toes upwards towards your ankles).  Other than that everything seems to be normal. I don't know if you'd consider this a symptom, but I finally got stretch marks on my lower abdomen! And I thought I was doing so good lathering all that preventative cream :/ Ohhhh well, as most Moms like to say "Warrior Lines". OH and belly button is actually popping out! so weird to have an "outtie". 

Cravings?
Sweets after lunch!!! Ugh I hate that feeling. A follower on twitter suggested I drink hot tea afterwards to prevent the sweet tooth. It kinda works... Well, i think it's all in my head!

Highlights of the week?
Baby's stroller JUST arrived today! So far we have her stroller, car seat, and pack and play! All we have left to buy (for big things) are furniture for her nursery. I already know what nursery set to get her, but we're just waiting for our house to be finished :)
And of course Julianna is more active than ever! We talk to her all the time :D 

 "Warrior Lines"


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar